Have you analysed your options and decided that now is the time to take the next step in your career?
Then read on….
We have an exciting opportunity for a savvy Business Solutions Technical Lead to join our innovative and dynamic team at the Southland District Council, who are committed to leveraging technology to ensure we can meet Councils Vision and Mission.
Using the latest business analysis tools to model our complex data relationships, we need a team player with proven technical abilities in the following applications/toolsets:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server – Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server – Reporting Services
- Microsoft SQL Server – Integration Services
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
If you can answer “Yes” to the following then we want to hear from you
- Able to provide business solution (analyst) services and support to the development of effective solutions for business initiatives, including both new applications and services and additions to existing applications and services.
- Can provide expertise in analysis, design and implementation of business intelligence systems with key skills in system integration and data warehousing.
- Are you an experienced analyst that can talk in non-tech language to ensure end-user functional requirements are able to be captured and executed as part of the wider Council strategy of being an effective, efficient and dynamic organisation.
- An effective and self-motivated contributor who provides demonstrable value by translating requirements between business, technical and operational functions into practical solutions to support the team or project?
In exchange we can offer you a commitment to your continued professional development, further study options, market based remuneration, excellent technology and the opportunity to work with a highly professional and productive team focussed on providing business excellence.
If you are ready to step up into the ever changing world of Local Government where variety abounds, then please visit www.southlanddc.govt.nz/careers to download a position description and apply.
Applications close on the 25 May 2017 at 5 p.m