Is organisational business planning and performance your field of expertise?
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to lead the delivery of Councils key documents including the long term plan, annual plan, annual report and associated reporting.
As you can imagine this role involves working with every department in our business so being savvy at building strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in order to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality is a must.
To be successful in this role our ideal applicant will also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- significant project management experience with a high level of attention to detail
- excellent planning and time management skills
- strong written and verbal communications with the ability to present information to a variety of audiences
- prior experience in a corporate planning environment
- a focussed approach to business improvement and adding value
- technology minded to ensure it is leveraged to best advantage
- confident in the provision of analytical advice and solutions for business performance improvement
In exchange we can offer you a commitment to your continued professional development, further study options, and market based remuneration and the opportunity to work with a highly professional and productive team.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for to step up into the ever changing world of Local Government where variety abounds, then please visit our careers website www.southlanddc.govt.nz/vacancies to download a position description and apply.
Applications close at 5pm on 18 January 2020